Please use the links in the navigation panel to find out more about:
- The keys to successful therapy
- My commitment to you
- What you can talk about
- Requirements for disclosure
Social media and electronic communication policy:
- Electronic Communication (texts, messaging, e-mails)
- Use of Search Engines
- Business review sites
- Location-based services
- I follow the ethical code published by the UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Data processing under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Where Data is held
- Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
My session fees are:
£75.00 for a session up to 60 minutes and £125.00 for sessions up to 90 minutes.
At least 24 hours notice is required when rescheduling or cancelling appointments, otherwise the full fee will be payable.
William James Therapy operates under the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.